- Powerful, industry-high HH+ friction-rated sintered metal
- New high-tech ceramic heat shield eliminates brake fade
- Quick break-in gives maximum braking performance after 10 miles
- Excellent durability under all conditions
- Dust-free performance without the noise or squeal
- A new level of braking power for snowmobiles
- Developed by factory riders to offer improved performance and durability compared to stock
Recommended for all late model sport bikes, the highly acclaimed SDP Sport HH + compound offers the ultimate in fast road, track day and high-performance braking. The unique sintered copper alloy friction material has been specifically developed to provide an industry high “HH+” friction rating with consistent, powerful, controllable braking performance together with low lever effort, no noise, low rotor wear and reduced dust.
All SDP Sport HH+ part numbers come with a high-tech plasma applied ceramic heat shield to help prevent brake fade even under the most extreme conditions.
“So I swapped out the stock pads and bolted in a set of DP’s Sport HH + pads – and what a difference it made. If you’ve never experienced true one finger braking… the best set of binders i’ve ever ridden with” – Rider Magazine